My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Monday, October 13, 2008

Last Friday, I asked my officemate what animal he thought he most resembled. Not caring to give it much thought, he said he had no idea.

Sighing, I tried to prod him. "For example," I said, thinking of a co-worker with lots of dark, unkempt hair. "Phil would be a yak."

My officemate dismissed the comparison. "Phil isn't big enough to be a yak."

We got quiet and went back to our work.

"You'd be a rabbit," he finally said in a joking tone. "Because you sometimes get a crazy look in your eyes and are always about to pee."

It's true, more or less. I am always about to pee -- I drink at least three liters of water daily. My officemate hears me leave my desk approximately 4,327 times a week.

After seeing this candid picture TBID took at Sunset Park , I realize I probably often look like I have to pee, too.

Some people call it the pee pee dance. I call it just being me.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine