My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I spent some of last weekend in Brooklyn with Jeremy and his dog-nephew Ned. I'd been wanting to meet Ned for a few years now, so I was pleased to hit it off with the snorty little guy. He's much more svelte and spry than Abby was in her later years (or maybe any of them).

What Ned Did Saturday Night:

Made sure Jeremy didn't get any crumbs on the rug.

Repeatedly checked the status of my lo mein. "Hmmm... Still not in my belly."

Scanned the audience reaction shots from the Chris Rock special, looking for me.

Asked nicely for the drool-moistened, tooth-tattered stuffed rat.

Acted as umpire during Wii baseball.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine