My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Monday, September 29, 2008

My nasal passages are finally done fighting gravity. I feel so much better today. I got more done in the last fifteen hours than I did all last week. Unfortunately, I need to stay on the wagon and do some freelance work tonight.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to leave you without some entertainment.

My paddle plant has four leaves in the grave, if you will. (Total number of leaves = five). The day I cut its dead parts off, leaving me with a completely different looking piece of struggling vegetation, I ordered a tiny container of succulents.

Why didn't I buy them from a plant nursery and try to foster their growth myself? Because I have a black thumb. Or a lazy thumb that likes ordering stuff from Etsy. One of those.

The new ecosystem came in the mail today. It made me squeal. So help me, God, this thing is never getting water. The cute cannot perish.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine