My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why thrift stores rule:

I bought these treasures for a total of $15 this afternoon. Pictured clockwise, they include pristine copies of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay and Me Talk Pretty One Day for TBID, a small mother of pearl box, and a red winter hat.

The hat is so adorable that I almost want to grow my hair out so I'll look less like one of those kids with leukemia on the St. Jude's commercials.

Sparkly is usually not my thing, but the crow inside me took over when I saw the box. I'm not sure what it will store. Maybe all the pennies I saved? Too small.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine