My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Q: When are you going to post pictures of the new apartment?

A: When the living floor isn't completely covered by boxes, which is to say, in 2009. Seriously, I'm planning on getting the place set up when my dad comes up for a visit at the end of the week.


Q: Why don't you post pictures much anymore?

A: I'm just not feeling like it. Also, the settings on my handy point and shoot were funked up by someone who shall not be named. I don't care enough to remedy the situation, as I am getting a fancy camera as a belated birthday present.


Q: What's with that announcement about changes being made to the blog? Are you ending the blog?

A: No, I'm hoping to keep the blog kicking until it randomly vanishes one day when I press the wrong button. Then, after years of therapy, I might try to resurrect it. I did have plans to change the blog, but those plans have been put on the back burners' back burners now that almost everything I own lives in a cardboard box.


Q: Do you have more gender-neutral grocery items to share?

A: This idea seems to intrigue a lot of people. Here's what others have come up with since reading my post: Rahuman noodles, humanicotti, Theirshey's Kisses (or should it be Theirthey's Kisses?), and theyro sandwich.

If you have more, please share.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine