My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've been getting a lot of emails lately from people asking me to advertise products and services on this blog. It's especially nice when these products and services don't require enlarging a penis, because I don't have a penis. And some of you readers out there do, but I like to think that you aren't so self-conscious about it.

I got a personalized message a few days ago from someone who really wanted to seem in touch with my blog content, but I can't figure out the last part of the first sentence. Maybe one of you can help:
Hi Amanda-

I found your blog on NYCbloggers.com. First off, congrats on your AM New York coverage and sorry to hear about your breakup...tasting food is overrated anyway.

As a fellow marketer, NYC transplant and someone that will soon hit the big 2-5 (cheers to a quarter century!), I thought you and your readers would be interested in a new free service in NYC...

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine