My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Friday, May 09, 2008

The new kid I tutor, Jeffrey, is the most outspoken fourth-grader I've ever met.

Jeffrey: What kind of girl are you? The kind that just stands around and talks, or do you run around and get loud?

Me: During recess, you mean?

Jeffrey: Yeah.

Me: Well, I don't have a recess. I haven't for a long time.

His eyes widen, and he nods sympathetically.

Me: But when I did, I guess I'd do both. Sometimes I'd talk; other times I'd race some of the boys.

Jeffrey: You can run fast?

Me: I used to.

He sighs.

Jeffrey: My mom says the same thing. "I used to run fast." I tell her, "Mom, you're not paralyzed now!"

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine