My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Monday, April 28, 2008

What I Want To Say...

To You:

A $75 deductible?! To tell me my teeth are fine?! I think I'll go scour the Craigslist apartment listings abroad or watch Sicko now.

And To You:

When we lock eyes at work, it grosses me out. But not as much as when you make business calls in that Valley girl voice while massaging your temples.

YOU!

Each week that I see you, I am more proud of the young woman you are becoming. The empathy and insight you bring to what you're reading blow me away. Watching you grow up is a privilege.

And You:

I shouldn't have, but I felt bad. Did you cry when you saw it? Did you feel remorseful? Did you know any reaction you had was pointless and probably never to be shared?

Believe it or not, You:

You can't remember the last time you had a compliment. Remember this: You are one of the nicest, most genuine people I've met here. That doesn't mean you aren't a curmudgeon, because you definitely are (and you're proud of it). Still, you listen better than most anyone I know and throw out one-liners like a lasso. Your good side casts a great shadow and draws people to you. You didn't think it was the free magazines, did you?

Let's not forget You:

I'm sorry I've seemingly been ignoring you. I just don't know what to say. I never wanted to hurt your feelings.

And lastly YOU:

Have you noticed that the walls you thankfully, haven't tried too hard to scale are coming down little by little? I'm happy I met you.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine