My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Remember my nasty knee abrading slip weeks ago? The one from which I finally recovered enough to go back to yoga? The one that left me with an unfading pink spot that makes it look like I spend a significant amount of my free time genuflecting?

Now that spot has a little friend.

As I was hurrying up the stairs to leave the subway station and meet Deedee for tutoring tonight, my foot suddenly suffered a stroke or its first hot flash or something.

It became difficult to walk, so I started to limp and drag my right leg like the biggest, baddest O.G. in Washington Heights.

All that headache medicine I've been taking has caught up with my circulatory system. A slight bump during my commute or weird rubbing against my shoe led to a broken blood vessel, which has quickly advanced to a bluish knot on the top of my foot.

Good news: It only hurts when I walk or stand, which I don't do very often. I mean, it's not like I live in New York where I get around day to day on my Chevrolegs or anything.

Bad news: The next few days are going to involve sneakers, thick socks, and flagrant bitching.

I worry about posting such nasty pictures of my lower body in case someone vomits on their computer and then tries to sue me. But I don't want to whet your appetite for some nasty close-ups of my banged-up tootsies and then fail to deliver. I'm a gimp, not a tease.

So here you go. That slightly bluish tiny bit of swelling you see, that's the thing I'm talking about. It really hurts:

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine