My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Friday, March 28, 2008

My efforts have been scattershot these last few days with work, personal growth, and getting my hair reworked. Sadly, I haven't had time to sit down and blog self-importantly about how I'm fretting about my new hair color instead of the plight of endangered plankton.

I want to address the adorable notes I've had on recent posts. First of all, whoever you are, please keep 'em coming. I love feedback. Especially when I'm not sure exactly what it means. "Hmmm... So this person thinks I'm totally trite and selfish, but I can slap sentences together real purty? Well, that's something."

Imagine my shock when informed that I am just another one of those bloggers who moved to NYC from Hicktown, USA and annoyingly blogs about it. I was sure I was the only one. I didn't pioneer that niche?

Also, I thought I was the only blogger who transcribed conversations that are often only funny to the people who were having them in living (sometimes off-) color. And the ironic pictures? I don't even want to think about all the competition out there.

I enjoy writing; I really do. This blog is a wave to some distant audience - I use it to exercise some muscles, but mostly to let people know I'm still here. Thinking about stuff...and stuff. It helps me keep in touch with myself and a few other people.

In the future, I intend to have varied experiences in all sorts of places. It will probably lead to writing. But for now, well, I never promised anyone Amanda's TOTALLY NOVEL AND SELFLESS MsAdventures.

And it doesn't look like I'm moving anytime soon.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine