My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

One time I was at a winebar, and I referred to my wooden purse from the 1970's as "vintage."

The bartender slapped his hand to his head and rolled his eyes. "You kids," he scoffed. But he was very understanding when I started losing my accessories and dignity.

I talked to Jing yesterday, and she told me something that made me feel really old - creaky "When I was your age..." stories old.

Apparently, kids at her school write newfangled graffiti on bathroom stalls. Graffiti that involves IM screennames, like, "For a good time, IM babyrayrayXO!"

Back in my day, we used phone numbers...

Those kids.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine