My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Adventures in Signage, Pt. 8

There's nothing all that weird about this sign, but notice there's no door at the store entrance? That's because it's in a shopping mall. A shopping mall! What better place to get a dangerous weapon with which to kill people in a violent rage than a shopping mall? The same one with all the people you want to kill in a violent rage.

Is naming a urology practice after a river akin to putting a waterfall in a bathroom or taunting a friend who really has to pee with a whitewater rafting memory? I think so.

A product with a name that suggests the effects of its consumption. See also: Why I'll never eat at Blimpie's.

I wouldn't say it's all Amanda, but I, too, am semi-open.

How cool to be a guy and visit your folks on Heyson Road...

I don't know about Jesus, but I love punny Bible thumpers.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine