My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Saturday, February 16, 2008

There's a fine line between genius and madness. This is kind of what it's like with Life Coach - he think he's a genius, and I think he's crazy.

LC: I spend a lot of time, talking to women and being a man, and realizing that women have no clue how men think. It's so humorous to hear you girls think you know what you're talking about, yet be so oblivious. And like yourself, you have noticed, no matter what I say, women do not listen. They think I'm crazy...yes, I'm the crazy one. If you notice one thing about me, I'm consistent...

Me: You don't think men are unique? That they don't think differently? All men think the same way?

LC: Yes, all men, same. You ever think of this?

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine