
HORNS UP:
*I finally got paid for a travel article I wrote months ago. I'll add the link later if I can find it.
*I talked to a real estate agent/yoga student this week. She had such a cool vibe and couldn't stop raving about yoga and how it's improved her life, made her a better person, etc. Cheesy as it may sound, I totally understood what she was saying. Plus, she's probably hot after so much bending and posing. That would make anyone happier.
*Another cheesy admission: I rented El Cantante, the Hector Lavoe biopic starring Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, last night. It was a good time. The would-be artist formerly known as J.Lo is mesmerizing to me. I can't take my eyes off her when she's on screen. Beyonce does the same thing to me. Maybe it's the booties?
*So many people have been supportive since I shared the breakup news. I've received emails, Youtube links, short pep talks, and invitations out. My girlfriends have been so nice, even when I was talking like a crazy person. I randomly told Julia we should go to Chicago, and she said, "Alright. When?" We decided on May.
*Again, thank you so much for your good wishes and sympathy in response to the breakup post. It really does make me feel a little better.

HORNS DOWN:
*The breakup. Consider this list item an umbrella with countless other possible items underneath. Then add more.
Labels: Horns Up/Down


<< Home