Amanda's MsAdventures
Friday, February 02, 2007
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- What I Want To Say...To You:You exert no effort to...
- February is such an ugly word.I want to expound on...
- That's a bit more like it. Still, the rising sun ...
- It's not just barely above me, something I could s...
- I found the excerpt below during my recent online ...
- Would I ever ask seventh graders to draw penises o...
- I start to write on the board.Me: Let's learn a ne...
- Overstuffed Armchair WeekendThe long weekend with ...
- Each has an individual feel. Some are plush and o...
- Hardee har har. I really liked this when it was o...


<< Home