My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Friday, January 26, 2007

I start to write on the board.

Me: Let's learn a new word.

Fatoumata: E-X-A-S-

Kenneth: Ex-ass-prated!

Me: Ex-as-per-ated. I am exasperated with all of you right now. What do you think that means?

Alexus: Sleepy?

Bernice: Mad.

Me: It means you have bothered me so much that I'm tired. I'm exhausted.

The kids practice the new word under their breath. I return to the board and start to write another word.


Fatoumata: Live eyed?

Me: Livid. That's what I'll be tomorrow, if any of you have emailed anecdotals on a half-day.

Bernice: That means real mad?

Me: Yes. This is exasperated. [I pinch some air between my index finger and thumb.] This is livid. [I spread my arms as wide as they go.]

Kenneth: No emails tomorrow, everybody!

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine