My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Monday, January 22, 2007

Asim enters the classroom before school starts. He is a thirteen-year-old built like a refrigerator, and a gentle giant for the most part. His ipod earbuds plug up his ears.

Me: Morning, Asim.

Asim: Huh?

Karen: Good morning!

Asim: Nah.

Me: [laughing] Asim, take off the headphones.

Asim: Huh?

Karen: [laughing] Take OFF the HEADPHONES!

Asim turns away, not realizing he is being screamed at.

Karen: Asim, take off the headphones!

Asim: The headphones?

Me: Yeah.

Karen: You can't have them in the building.

Asim: [growing indignant and proceeding to stomp out of the classroom] I'M NOT ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING?! WHAT?! WHAT DID I DO?! I DIDN'T DO NOTHIN'!

Me: [laughing] Oh, lord.

Karen and I snicker and watch him storm off.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine