My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Q: I am seventeen-year-old boy from Belgium. I love ur blog! While u write letters to me? Where is ur postal address?

A: Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you enjoy reading it. However, I don't feel comfortable giving anyone online my mailing or home address. Email is the only way to communicate with me at this point.


Q: I emailed you awhile ago. How come you never wrote me back?

A: Sorry. I'm really bad about keeping up with personal emails. I do read them, though, and I appreciate your feedback/readership.


Q: You write a lot about leaving NYC now. Why?

A: While I enjoy living in NYC, my experience here has taught me to appreciate other parts of the world and other lifestyles a lot more than I used to. I love getting out of the city for fresh air and new experiences, most of which are cleaner and cheaper.


Q: Have you noticed your writing is darker in the fall?

A: Yes. Seasonal affective disorder is all-encompassing, I suppose. Ths time of the year also brings back a lot of darker memories from last year.


Q: Why do you make fun of other people's personal ads?

A: I think they're funny. Personal ads have fascinated me for a long time, because they're highly personal (of course!), succinct pieces of writing designed to help people take fate into their own hands and meet others, couple, etc. They're just so...human. And I make fun of some humans.


Q: Who do you want to win Project Runway?

A: I liked what I saw of Jeffrey's collection, but it looks like he might have been disqualified. In that case, I don't know. Michael is the favorite, but his clothes looked tacky on last week's episode. He'll probably win. I liked the belts Uli made. I don't remember Laura's clothes, so I'm thinking she won't win.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine