Amanda's MsAdventures
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- Shadowfax is a thirty-five foot sailboat currently...
- *I recently checked out four books from the New Yo...
- Your Halloween Costume Should BeCatwomanWhat Shoul...
- Blue October - Into The OceanFor PaulI can't belie...
- Amp'd Mobile - Bus CommercialThis commercial intri...
- Earlier this week:Student: "Go ahead, be gone with...
- I spend a lot of time imagining strangers wanderin...
- ReversesHow often must webutt to headMind to assfl...
- Me: I was waiting for you near the subway entrance...
- I also spent part of Columbus Day walking about Ce...











<< Home