My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I spend a lot of time imagining strangers wandering into my apartment or rifling through my bag. What would they make of my things? Would they see in my minor packrat streaks that I'm forever ruminating about the past? Would they rightly surmise from the worn post-it notes that I have a hard time relaxing?

What if someone broke into my apartment, got on my computer, and looked at all the words and phrases I've typed into my favorite Internet search engine, most of which are in quotes for most accurate matching?
Here are a few they'd find:

"setting Michael Graves alarm clock"
teaching imagery
"waiting for the other shoe to drop"
"we are an inevitability"
Bearers of the Light, cult
CUNY
Janet Leigh in Psycho
"when did you fall in love with me?"
Dessert, Infance
Newport Raingear
"who says ahh when you say choo"
"N.E.R.D. lyrics"
yeast infections
"Long Island City rentals"
"airport car service"
Project Runway
moustachioed
"cracked mouth corners"
sausage casing
*Reads kind of like a found poem, no?

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine