Amanda's MsAdventures
Friday, May 19, 2006
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- So the finale of America's Next Top Model was anti...
- "If you don't have big breasts, put ribbons in you...
- I got in from work this afternoon and there was a ...
- Angel: [looking at a framed paper called "Mary McL...
- ArtRock, a "fourteen day museum" set up at Rockefe...
- It was the perfect time for some new hope. Last w...
- Him: [pointing at billboard] I want to see that.Me...
- Fourteen teachers were out of school today. Fourt...
- "It's a day for running out of townwith a man whos...
- With the end of the school year still over a month...





<< Home