Amanda's MsAdventures
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- I used to joke with a friend in high school that s...
- Walk The Line with Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Withe...
- Should I sharethe all of me,the truth pouringout l...
- Can you judge a girl by her stuff?walletIt's a rat...
- Me: I love listening to ironic music selections on...
- I had a wonderful lesson with my Special Ed class ...
- So...I have a survey I'd like all readers to parti...
- Goals for this week:1. Stop fighting sleep. You'r...
- Today is report card conference day at school, so ...
- Profound apologies to anyone who wandered onto my ...



<< Home