My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Can you judge a girl by her stuff?

wallet
It's a rather well-made and convincing Louis Vuitton knockoff, but the coin pouch part of it has torn. Sometimes pennies slip out of it, which convinces me that I will lose tens of dollars if I don't get a new wallet soon.

hair-brush
It's a plastic, square paddle brush by Conair. Sam bought it for me when I lost my old hairbrush in some bushes while trying to pick magnolias out of trees. I am not making this up - the story is really that romantic.

toothbrush
A white brush with a pink grip stripe. It looks like it's been through the garbage disposal, because I'm a vigorous brusher.

jewelry worn daily
A claddagh ring with a sapphire heart, my college ring, and earrings of some sort.

socks
I don't usually wear socks. I wear pantyhose, tights, or go au naturel in flats or heels.

pillow cover
Two purple, one white.

blanket
I have a floral comforter that resembles a hotel room comforter, but is actually plush. I have a beige down throw, as well.

sunglasses
I don't have any.

underwear
Striped bikini style.

shoes
I wore stilleto-heeled beige boots that go up to just below my knee. Surprisingly, my feet don't hurt.

nail polish
Only on my toes - bright red.

handbag
Today I carried a Nine West black teacher bag.

keychain
A green beetle (yes, the insect) protected in a plastic mold. Otherwise, I have Mace, a library card, and a Duane Reade card.

computer
A Powerbook G4.

favorite top
I really have no idea. I love one black shirt that I wear under everything and with many different skirts.

favorite pants
My gray and pink pinstriped pants? Jeans?

shampoo/conditioner
I don't put much effort into my hair. I am using Tresemme shampoo because it smells good and comes in such a big bottle that it should last me until 2006.

perfume
Halo or Body by Victoria from Victoria's Secret. I don't wear perfume often, though.

cd in the stereo right now
I don't have a stereo. I use my computer, which has Fiona Apple's latest cd in it.

in the fridge
Water, grapefruit juice, milk, V8, grapes, and a partly eaten salami and mozzarella roll from Fairway.

television
A decent-sized RCA model with basic cable and a VCR.

stereo
n/a

telephone
I don't have a landline.

cellphone
A small Samsung flip phone.

what did i realize about me
My fascination with the mundane and trivial is riveting. I can't believe I think someone might be curious about any of this. Actually, I can believe it.


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine