My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Thursday, November 17, 2005


So...I have a survey I'd like all readers to participate in.

Chen, my housemate/fellow America's Next Top Model commercial break refrigerator sprinter thinks it's weird that Kathy, the primary renter/candle maker of the house insists that the lid of the toilet be put down when it's not being used. I have always been a toilet lid putter-downer. Chen insists I am abnormal.

The burning question: Do you put down the lid of the toilet once your business is done and you've flushed OR do you leave the lid up, allowing bathroom passersby to peek in and quickly check the contents of the toilet bowl?

Up and exposed OR down and concealed? Whose side are you on? Tell me!

P.S. I'll like you even if you're on the other team. Promise.


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine