My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Friday, November 28, 2008

I just BookBinged Banksy's Wall and Piece. You may want to check it out.

There was this wooden scaffolding monstrosity that went up on campus in my first year of college. It was an unsightly structure with tons of foot traffic each day. I went out there one night with my roommate and vandalized it. She stood guard; I wrote poems off of a printout I'd prepared.

For days, I watched passersby stop and slow down to read my graffiti. I felt so good about it. Then the walls were painted over in sterile white. Disappointing.

Someone later scribbled, "What happened to the poems?" Then that was painted over, too.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine