My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Sunday, November 23, 2008

November has flown by! It's pitch black outside at 5:00 these days, and the leaves have shivered themselves off most trees. The remaining skeletons aren't eery in the moonlight so much as they are reminders of how everything starts. TBID and I are back in the coats we wore when we first met.

After a day of playing hooky from life and a half-day of still feeling achy, I think I'm back in business. Despite having spent most of Saturday trying to keep water down and watching TV on the computer, I feel totally satisfied with my weekend. TBID stayed by my side and got food, found good Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes, and even cleaned up after a leaking bag of vomit.

Say it with me now: "Awwww..."

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving week.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine