My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fashionista or not, please help me out here.

Is this too weird to wear to work?

I'm not a zany art teacher, but I do write for an Internet company. It's a vintage scarf tied around a navy long-sleeved tee. The bottoms are corduroys and the shoes will be navy pointy flats.

A few months ago, I would have just worn the scarf like this, because my company is like that. Or was like that. (Note: A guy wore swim trunks to work over the summer. Various people wear Crocs, including those awful ones with the built-in fleece lining. A senior person at the company rocks short shorts with black tights and boots).

Should I wear it or just lay off the look?

Get it? Lay off? So not funny in today's economy.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine