My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I think I want to do a weekly iPhone photo share that tells those of you who care (my parents, I think) more about my everyday life. My apologies to everyone else. Please accept my invitation to floss your teeth or feed the hungry with your word power when faced with this new installment.

Observe our straphanging clown in the far right corner, bringing levity and balloon animals to the 3 train.

This is where I tutor. It's my Jersey-facing home away from home.

"Yankee beans" makes a better innuendo than soup.

The place where I get my hair did has a unisex bathroom. Holy Allie McBeal, you guys!

Said place of the hair didding also has a great view to scope out before getting all your mane hacked off.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine