Amanda's MsAdventures
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- They want a list before I get home. Since the las...
- It was two whiskers past 5 a.m. and I was walking ...
- I've watched all of the Star Wars movies with the ...
- 1) This is my third holiday season in NYC, and you...
- *I've decided to enter some photography in a love-...
- Provided you get out of your apartment, New York C...
- When we're not working, people at my company have ...
- I'm going to call it an early night, I think. I'm...
- I have a nice little feature published in City Pet...
- Co-worker #1: I think most food allergies are psyc...


<< Home