I've watched all of the Star Wars movies with the exception of the last two. I once dated a boy who had a screenname based on one of the characters. I thought his being cute might redeem him, but yeah, it didn't. I enjoy being exposed to new things by significant others, as long as these things are actually cool. Watching the Star Wars movies wasn't a total waste of my life. (And yes, I know many people think it's blasphemous to not love them).
I did fall in love with R2D2, though in a completely cursory way. Sometimes I ask Cade to refresh my memory. "Who's that cute, little guy that hangs out with the robot man who's gold or silver? He talks in beeps?" Cade shakes his head, disbelieving. "The trashcan? That's R2D2."
Well, that little trashcan is adorable. Listen to how he says "Amanda's MsAdventures."
Labels: Mentionable


<< Home