Amanda's MsAdventures
Friday, September 28, 2007
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- The sun sizzles upon the pinstripe-clad white meat...
- Six months after deciding to organize and purge th...
- Nora Ephron on living, loving, and leaving NYC:"Wh...
- It's Friday and I'm tutoring Jing, one of the most...
- I like older people, and I don't mean geriatrics t...
- I tell my mom I bought a fitness center class card...
- Three types of people pepper the streets of NYC to...
- Adventures in Signage, Pt. 7My neighbor's car. Hi...
- I lived in New York City over two years before I e...
- The book I'm in hits bookstores tomorrow. It's be...


<< Home