My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Adventures in Signage, Pt. 7

My neighbor's car. His name is - well, I'll give you three guesses.


Insulting is the new catchy? Ahem! Smart has always been sexy, mmkay? Just ask the construction workers who yelled, "Hi, sexy mami!" to me as I snapped this shot in the name of journalism.


Cigarettes? Congestion? Too perfect. Smoking is evil, kids.


I don't think you'd ever see a car horn manufacturer using the word "honkies" in its business, but perhaps I'm naive. This sign made me stop in my tracks. Cade turned around and looked at me quizzically. "Look - whiteys!" I explained. He looked around at our fellow pedestrians - we were near chichi ABC Carpet & Home - and said, "Yeah, so?" Then I showed him the sign.


Gag. (No gross pun intended). I hate the lame phallic slogans and such you see at some overpriced hot dog places.


And then I began to wonder how I took a wrong turn and landed in Wisconsin.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine