
Ten Current Things About Me10) Today I learned that real mozzarella comes from buffalo's milk.
9) I walk through the gorgeous Grand Central Terminal main concourse every work day and make a mental note to appreciate it.
8) This summer, a new grocery store opened up near me. I've been monitoring the produce battle it having with the gourmet market using raspberry prices. They are usually neck in neck, but the new store didn't have any raspberries yesterday. Like a baseball aficionado, I can recite statistics and prices of the raspberries from way back.
7) Yesterday a homeless man yelled and chased after me for taking his pogo stick. I only took it, because I had no idea it was his (and still don't think it was his) and I've always wanted a pogo stick.
6) When my neighbor was away for a few days last week and I never saw the light go on in his apartment, I sincerely worried. I don't know what he looks like, and he'll never know that I even noticed, but I wondered. He showed back up, but had thick envelopes from the management company under his door. I think I may be getting a new neighbor soon. I hope he/she is also laid back about my blaring music.
5) I use a red Thwingline thapler at my current gig. It brings me immenthe happineth.

4) I think this is a bizarre book cover. I really want to know if it has anything to do with the plot of the novel. That is one mischievous pachyderm!
3) R. Kelly is always good for a laugh. "I'm A Flirt" puts me in stitches, because he takes himself so seriously. My favorite line, and believe me, it's hard to pinpoint a favorite, is not even Kelly's. It's the line, "When I walk up in the club, all the shorties be like, 'Hey! I'm 28!'"
2) When I got my eyes dilated at the optometrist's office yesterday, the doctor said my eyes looked "like the kitty's from Shrek." I found that totally endearing.
1) I'm going to Texas tomorrow for a week of rest and relaxation. This time, though, I'm actually going to blog.
Labels: 10/4


<< Home