My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Sunday, September 02, 2007

The book I'm in hits bookstores tomorrow. It's been on sale at Amazon.com since Friday, and I've had my copy for a few weeks now. Unfortunately, my story has a typo in it from an editor's careless verb tense change. Grrr! It's really a small mistake, but it's all I can see - an oozing zit on my writing credentials. I haven't read the entire book, but I've noticed other typos. I plan to email some higher-ups and offer my editing services (for a handsome sum) on future projects.

I originally thought I'd drop the book title, but now I feel like of weird about that. Should you be curious, you can email me for more information. Rest assured it will be in the new releases section of most bookstores.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine