My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Last Saturday, I had a dream about someone I hadn't seen in many months, almost a year. The content of the dream blurred in my waking hours, and I couldn't tell you what I remember. I know this person was there, and that I was talking to this person. I didn't seem to carry the opinion of this person that I do presently, so perhaps the dream reflected the past. Deep past - me a long time ago. (But really not sooo long ago, you know? Everything's relative).

I saw this person the next day. Rather, this person saw and approached me. This didn't occur in the usual stomping grounds or any place significant to either of us. It's really baffling. What does it mean that I dreamt it the night before? Psychic powers? An unexplained cognitive phenomenon?

Anyhow, I'm kinda wishing I could will myself to dream of getting a sweet job...and then just have one fall into my lap.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine