My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm giving you ten sentences starting...NOW!

My dad will be in town for the next few days, so I spent this morning and last night cleaning with supplies I didn't even know I had. I nearly mopped my wooden floors with tile cleanser, until I read the directions on the back: "Do not use on wooden floors, unvarnished blahblah, dishes, teeth..." I'm kind of wondering what would have happened. I do that occasionally. Sometimes I hold a plate above the ground for twenty seconds, wondering what it would look like smashed into pieces.

Okay, I'm going to start over...NOW!


Today I had a job interview of sorts. It was for a job that doesn't involve telling a twelve-year-old not to call someone "b." Or calling a parent to explain her son just threatened to pimpslap me. Afterward, I was walking down Broadway and the lady who gives out cards for her psychic business stopped me. "Miss, I see big change for you! I am psychic. I tell you what I see." I smiled and walked away. I was still dressed for a job interview. What a hint, eh?


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine