Amanda's MsAdventures
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- More Adventures in SignageIs there a limit to how ...
- Arby's commercial
- Hilarious Pepto-Bismol Commercial
- I have a twenty page paper due in one week. You p...
- Where I Hung My Hat(Not an endorsement of that guy...
- Grad Schoo' Haiku: Academic EditionPaulo Freireis ...
- No macaroni and cheese this year. No Pillsbury cr...
- The Cranberry Sauce Was Delicious
- I've seen this around and it's eerily prophetic......
- Karen, my co-teacher: Teaching middle school is ch...


<< Home