My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Thursday, November 30, 2006

More Adventures in Signage

Is there a limit to how many winkies I can purchase at the sale? Or do I get one winky free with each purchase of a winky of equal or greater value?


Whatcha gonna do with all them humps, all them humps that rattle your trunk?


It degrades our town, not just the sidewalk or the backyard or your feet! Anyone who doesn't pick up their dog's steaming crap is un-American. Don't you get it?!


This sign outside a New Jersey butcher shop surprised me. I had no idea most of the kids I teach had been cut up and refrigerated.


Would you eat anything referred to as a "banger"?

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine