Amanda's MsAdventures
Monday, February 27, 2006
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- It's Saturday night and the regulars are already t...
- From Tiny Ladies in Shiny Pants by Jill Soloway:ST...
- Dude, it's such a small world, like for reals:AUST...
- Sometimes the ones you love will do you a favor an...
- Disclaimer: I do not think cancer is funny. The c...
- It's Friday night, and I'm buzzing in a cloud of m...
- My dad and I went to see "Altar Boyz" at the Dodge...
- I have one of these now. Her name is Gladys.
- Rate-A-DateOccupation: Businessguy in a small inve...
- According to the NYC public school calendar, mid-w...



<< Home