My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rate-A-Date

Occupation: Businessguy in a small investment banking firm (I don't know his official title). Since this was a second date, I'll go ahead and tell you his name is Nick.

Length of date: 3.5 hours

What we did: I met him downtown in his neighborhood. We went to Cafe Reggio, where I had a hot chocolate and he had hot tea. We then went to Comedy Cellar and saw the best comedy lineup I've ever seen.

High point: The comedians were on! Nick and I share very dark, nasty senses of humor, as well as general silliness. I found five dollars in the cab on the way home. Score!

Low point: I bonked my head on the hanging lamp over our table when I stood up to let this girl sitting with us get into her chair. It sounded more painful than it actually was, but I had to reassure everyone I was okay.

Overall impression
: Nick really is a people person. He quickly became good pals with Gabe, this guy from New Jersey that we sat with. He has a very easy charisma. A charEASEma, if you will. I admire that.

Reason I went on the date
: Nick's a good guy, and I love live comedy.

He stipulated: [As I got into a cab] "I'd kiss you on the cheek, but I'm sick." I let him kiss me anyway. The gentlemanly behavior is such a departure from the ordinary.

I learned
: Comedy Cellar's late Friday night lineup is awesome.

Chance I will see him again: Definite.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine