My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Thursday, February 16, 2006


It's a small, small world.

I've just been informed that Dick Cheney's injured huntin' buddy is on the mend at none other than the Corpus Christi hospital where my mom used to work. How could I not have known?

I cut my proverbial teeth on those gurneys (well, maybe not), and now Cheney's millionaire, idiotic, Republican friend is wheezing back into shape right there. Bush and Cheney have both visited their friend, slapping each other on the back, laughing at the inequalities they aim to perpetuate, and scoffing at women while thumbing through much-creased hospital magazines they can't possibly read. Oh, to have a few more big [gun]shots around with no conservative left behind...

You know if I still lived in Corpus Christi, I'd have volunteered to be the most spiteful candy striper around, right?

"More jails-I mean, jello- Mr. President? Can I get you guys some fresh cups of oppression?"


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine