Sadly, I'm feeling quite lonely right now.
Amanda's MsAdventures
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- AbsenceOn the scales of desire, your absence weigh...
- Student: Ms. [my last name] looks all pimped out t...
- *I meant to write about Media Day at school last w...
- The food I can't wait to eat when I go home for Ch...
- Someday (maybe not so far from now), I will rememb...
- YAWN!It's cold. Truly cold now. And wet. And wi...
- Exciting news: I just found out it's supposed to b...
- This is my 200th entry - someone get me a cupcake....
- I felt the need for a picture.Abby likes the kinky...
- I used to joke with a friend in high school that s...


<< Home