My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bobby: I know we live in New York City, where there are tons of famous places to eat that you can only find in New York, but...

Me: Uh huh?

Bobby: It's Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster!

Me: [laughter]

Bobby: It's like the time we ordered Papa John's - it feels like home!

Me: I'm in.

Bobby and I are headed to Red Lobster today to experience home via shrimp and cheddar garlic biscuits. I love those biscuits. In NYC, Red Lobster is a huge multi-story, neon lit spot in Times Square. It has big backlit aquariums full of lazy fish that face the street. The trademark red lobster seems especially large and red.

When you walk in, there are a lot of teenagers on dates. There are also some large nuclear and blended families...sometimes of tourists with fanny packs and cameras, sometimes just with people who have ridden the subway down from Washington Heights for a special night. One is supposed to pretend that Red Lobster has no class, but those aquariums sure are impressive. And the shrimp?

Endless.


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine