Amanda's MsAdventures
Monday, November 07, 2005
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- So today I received junk mail that didn't go to my...
- I have sad blog news. For whatever reason, the pi...
- Sam's Visit (Condensed):Tuesday:1) Arrival:Later t...
- Another sigh, get ready. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIII...
- Sigh.Sam has left the city now, and I'm back to th...
- I have a good connection with a few of my comrades...
- This is a human representation of how long Sam and...
- Something funny (but horrible) from last Friday:[T...
- I wrote this for my mom 5/9/04, and it really sums...
- How exciting it is to tear off the October sheet o...



<< Home