My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Monday, October 31, 2005

I wrote this for my mom 5/9/04, and it really sums up what I want my mom to know tomorrow when she checks out my blog. I wonder if she ever changed my dirty diapers when I was a baby and predicted that I'd put her through even worse crap someday. Ha! Like puberty and a cross-country move. Even the preparation for the latter was arduous.

I love you, Mama!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*************************************

For My Moms:

I love her, because her glass of iced tea always tastes better than mine...even when they come from the same pitcher and have the same style lemon squeeze.

I love her, because she is a positive female role model for me now and always. She's a lovely, smart, patient, funny person.

I love her, because she works 45+ hours a week and still manages to bake cakes and plant flowers.

I love her, because I melt when she calls me "baby" and cringe when she calls me "Amanda Louise.'

I love her, because she has always been the middleman convincing my dad to let me go to New York, theatre camp, UT, compensating for my overprotective dad.

I love her, because she always smells good.

I love her, because she taught me how to love animals, make beds, and care for children.

I love her, because she helped me with algebra.

I love her, because she talks with her hands.

I love her, because she's the one parent I can curse in front of.

I love her, because she'd always drag me along on trips to the library, the classes she taught, and her office just to let me know I'm welcome.

I love her, because I've met people who tell me she has saved their lives.

I love her, because she is soft and cuddly.

I love her, because I know she brags about me to friends, family, coworkers, and acquaintances.

I love her, because she reads cheesy popular novels.

I love her, because she taught me to be open-minded.

I love her, because she snorts when she laughs too hard.

I love her, because she cooks, decorates, frames pictures, and runs bubble baths like no other.

I love her, because she is a healer and a fighter.

I love her, because she has given me infinite material for funny stories and essays.

I love her, because she's unpretentious, kind, and grateful.

I love her, cuz they say I git it from mah Mama.

I hope so.


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine