My dear Life Coach wrote this beautiful, thoughtful post over the weekend. I got to play editor before it went live and was really impressed. He's taught me a few things about relationships. Here are some Life Coach pearls of wisdom:
1) Don't be the girl who always has a boyfriend. (This is one I have to work on, as I've been pretty steadily dating since I was 15. Nonetheless, I always have independent pursuits outside of my relationships and am currently dating someone who does the same. We never get bored, because we just don't have time to get on each other's nerves).
2) For a relationship to work, the guy has to be much more into the girl. (Readers, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Reciprocation, schmreciprocation. I tend to agree).
3) Don't be jealous. It will only make a guy resent you. (The green-eyed monster is easier said to be slain than actually slain).
4) The guy should pay for dinner, drinks, etc. That's how real men roll. (Readers, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, as well).
5) Do not be overly available to a guy. (Or girl!)
Labels: Lurve/Luff/Like, Mentionable


<< Home