Amanda's MsAdventures
Monday, November 10, 2008
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- 1) Before I went out last night, I was blaring sou...
- It seems to have become fall in the last week here...
- It's becoming clearer and clearer by the things I ...
- Bucket List Goal #4: Be part of a cranberry harves...
- I spotted this graffiti at a subway exit in Washin...
- Do you have a bucket list, those 10 or 20 or 100 t...
- Welcome to the White House, President Obama!
- Like many Americans, I lost a lot of faith in the ...
- The kids I tutor are awesome, as some of you know....
- VOTE.Stay in line. Bring a book, an iPod, and you...


<< Home