My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Friday, November 07, 2008

It's becoming clearer and clearer by the things I am privy to, that Jing has made me a kind of confidante. I try to be a good role model, but I'm still me.

Jing: My friend wants me to ask you this: What do you do if a bi girl asks you out?

Me: If a bisexual girls asks me out?

Jing: No, my friend.

Me: Oh. Is she interested?

The color drains from her face.

Jing: No!

Me: Then she should say she's not interested.

Jing: Not only is she a girl who likes another girl. She also has a boyfriend.

Me: So?

Jing: So that's cheating!

Me: Meh.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine