Amanda's MsAdventures
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- I'm in the room I share with four guys at work. T...
- This week, like many before, has been a blur. I'v...
- I have a copy of The Time Traveler's Wife by Audre...
- After getting an email regarding Hurricane Dolly a...
- True story. I'm fully dressed for the day much ea...
- You Got Served (An English Lesson) I'ma admit...
- Last Saturday, TBID rented a Zipcar so we could pi...
- I am currently obsessed with this song.
- Pants: Too hot to wear 'em; too hot to keep my leg...
- Sometimes it is a relief to be told what to do. W...


<< Home