My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning to the trills of my iPhone alarm is check my email in bed. O, luxury of luxuries! Despite having a laptop, I don't think I ever did that until recently. Also, I was running an errand in Brooklyn with TBID the other night, and I actually opened up a Google map for him while he was driving. He looked at it; we got there. Another triumph of technology!

Clearly, I'm still smitten with the iPhone, and I think I'm set up for the rest of my days, or at least until the next radical tide of innovation comes and I am lucky enough to have it bequeathed unto me. I even have computer speakers now, instead of the ones that came built into my Powerbook. Ever hear a song playing on your computer from a room away? Until recently, I hadn't. I didn't really have enough space to call something "a room away" then, but I digress.

Here are some iPhone pictures from last week:

Looking down at my feet, waiting for an IT guy at work to fix everything. (He still hasn't gotten to the problem of greenhouse gases. I'll give him until next week).

I saw this couple arguing at Diner in Williamsburg. My heart went out to the sulky one with his head down. I hate fighting in public.

The side of the building is not actually covered in windows. It's a painted facade. You can see it for yourself from the entrance to the Soho Apple store.

Zipping to TBID's apartment in a cab. I got motion sickness.

It has rained almost every day in the last week. This is what I often see from the window of my office building.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine